Welcome to the ARIADNETechNat mentoring programme!
The ARIADNETechNat mentoring programme supports high-potential female Master’s students and young female researchers at the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Sciences throughout their academic careers. ARIADNETechNat applies the tried and tested mentoring approach. Each mentee is allocated an experienced scientist who acts as their mentor for the duration of one programme period. Rather than focussing on academic issues, the mentors concentrate on further qualifications, scientific practice and career development. The programme aims to increase the percentage of women in higher academic positions.
Mentees benefit from their mentor’s experience and knowledge, learning the ins and outs of academic research, building up a larger network with other scientists and gaining the information and soft skills that are indispensable for working in science or academia.
ARIADNETechNat is offered in three different varieties:
- Target group: female Master’s students at the Faculty of Sciences and the Faculty of Engineering who are interested in a doctoral degree.
- Target group: female doctoral candidates from the Faculty of Sciences and the Faculty of Engineering
- Target group: female researchers from the Faculty of Sciences and the Faculty of Engineering working towards a postdoctoral qualification or habilitation
All mentees can participate in information and network meetings; the programmes doc and postdoc also offer workshops on career-related topics.
More information about participation and application deadline:
Dr. rer. nat. Marion Kämmlein
Büro für Gender und Diversity
- Telefon: +49 9131 85-64029
- E-Mail: email@example.com