An increased risk of losing high-potential female researchers at an advanced stage of their career exists if there is a delay to securing further or final funding for research projects. Flexible intermediate funding can stop this from occurring.
We are pleased to offer you funds from the Innovationsbündnis 4.0 (Innovation Alliance) to cover the costs of positions in the short term in the case of unconfirmed funding for project completion or for continuing projects.
The offer is open to female postdoctoral researchers and habilitation candidates.
Intermediate funding is provided for a maximum of 3 months for up to 50% of a position at pay grade TV-L E13. It does not replace any existing funding.
Young female researchers in the postdoctoral phase can apply for this funding to the relevant Faculty women’s representative. A committee takes the decision to approve intermediate funding.
|Applications must be submitted by 15 January 2022|
|Applications must be sent as a PDF file to the assistant to the Faculty’s women’s representatives, Cornelia Geisler (email@example.com) including the following documents|
- Letter detailing the necessity of the intermediate funding
- Description of the research project and applicant’s research unit (in particular details of applicant’s tasks and achievements within the research project)
- CV and list of publications
- Duration of the intermediate funding (max. 3 months) and prospects for returning to conventional project financing
- Letter of recommendation from superior or project coordinator
- Confirmation from superior that intermediate funding cannot be provided by funding from the Chair