Coaching for young female researchers at postdoctoral qualification level and above
A successful academic career on the path towards professorship not only requires excellent subject-related skills but also involves developing strategies and personal skills.
In terms of their career planning, young female researchers often find themselves in extremely different situations and individual coaching tailored to their needs and provided by a professional coach is an important component in many ways to help them get on the right track in their careers.
We are therefore pleased to announce that we can offer you individual coaching sessions using funds from the Innovationsbündnis 4.0 (Innovation Alliance).
The offer is open to female postdoctoral researchers and habilitation candidates who would like to pursue an academic career.
Topics covered in coaching sessions
Individual advice on career planning.
The maximum amount of funding available for each application is € 1,000. Funding is provided for a maximum of 4 individual sessions of 90 minutes each.
Applicants are usually responsible for finding suitable coaches with experience of working in the higher education sector themselves. If required, applicants can also approach the Office of Equality and Diversity, the Centre for Continuing Education in University-Level Teaching (FBZHL) and the Graduate Centre for assistance in finding a suitable coach.
Application for coaching for young female researchers at the postdoctoral qualification level and above
|Applications must be submitted by 15th July 2021||ODER||up to 6 weeks before coaching is due to begin|
|Applications must be sent as a PDF file to the assistant to the Faculty’s women’s representatives, Cornelia Geisler (email@example.com) including the following documents|
- CV and list of publications
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page A4) as well as details of requested coaching
- Breakdown of costs (coach’s fee, travel expenses, etc.)
- Coaching contract (to be submitted after the application has been approved)
- Number and duration of individual sessions
- Place, location, people involved
- Fees charged, details of how sessions will be billed and paid for
- Details of how to cancel the agreement or appointments
- General terms and conditions