The coronavirus pandemic poses considerable challenges particularly to young female researchers with children.
The aim of support provided by student assistants is to provide more flexibility and to free up time in the schedules of young female researchers in the qualification phase, so that they can continue their research and carry out their duties despite the restrictions caused by the pandemic.
Young female researchers with children (doctoral candidates in the final phase, postdoctoral researchers and W1 professors)
Support provided by student assistants during research and with teaching preparation.
Applications can be made for a student assistant for a maximum of 6 hours per week for 6 months.
|At least 8 weeks before the assistant’s desired start date.|
|Applications must be sent as a PDF file to the assistant to the Faculty’s women’s representatives, Cornelia Geisler (email@example.com) including the following documents|
- Personal details and CV
- Short description and reasons why you require an assistant due to caring for children during the pandemic
- Short description of your current position
- Short description and reasons why a student assistant would make a significant contribution to helping you to fulfil your academic duties.
- Details of the duration of the assistant’s contract including start date.
- Information about whether you are receiving support from other student assistants during the time period in your application.